The Embroidery Barn
Rosie has recently taken over The Embroidery Barn and wanted a website that reflected the business as well as her new eco friendly practices. With the e-commerce already set up in another platform, Rosie wanted a Squarespace website that linked to this.
- Connect Trustpilot so that reviews were shown in a list on the home page and the star rating was shown on the contact page and in the footer.
- Connect Instagram and show the grid on the home page.
- Input content in a way that reflects the brand and looks professional.
- Create blog templates for Rosie and her staff to use to ensure consistency is kept throughout.
- Using an existing domain, connect this from GoDaddy to the site.
This work was completed within a week and Rosie was kept updated every step of the way. Her input meant that even the tiniest details were approved before moving onto the next section of the site.