Why your social media needs updating
Whichever social media accounts you decide to go with, keeping them updated is very important. You can be posting the best content, at the most relevant times but if you aren't consistent, you wont see the best results!
- Having a presence on social media makes it easier for customers to find and connect with you
- 65% of buyers said that vendor's content had an impact on their final purchase decision (Daniel Ku, Feb 2016)
- The more social media shares your website recieves, the higher your search ranking will be
- If you create accounts and then leave them stagnant, customers will think you have that approach to other areas of your business
- Social media is instant and is the best way to keep your followers updated
So whether you update 3 times a day or 3 times a week, its important to be consisent and ensure your social media is portraying you and your business in the best possible light