Emmanuel from Vertigo Properties, contacted me because he needed his Squarespace site updating. There was a small list of changes he already had in mind but he also wanted to hear what I would change about the site to give it a more professional look.
After discussing both lists of ammendments, Emmanuel wanted to go ahead with both lots of development and wanted to be kept in the loop throughout the process.
The developments carried out were as follows:
- Tidy up the size of the boxes in all pages, to ensure they were the same size (previously they were a grid of different sizes that were a little hard to distinguish between).
- Take the map image out of the footer but add an interactive map into the contact page.
- Add a cookie banner that is consistent with the style of the site (this is positioned to the bottom left of the site so that it does not interfere with navigation/content).
- Add a grid of Instagram posts that automatically updates when a new photo is posted through the Instagram app.
- Add a call to action button on the home page.
- A number of design tweaks such as spacing and positioning.
- Add more content.
I emailed Emmanuel daily progress and completed the site developments within a week. The site now has clear actions, looks modern and reflects Vertigo Properties well. I continue to work with Vertigo Properties on a regular basis to improve their site and make it the best it can be.