"Katie has been amazing throughout the whole process of setting up my new business. Her design skills are incredible. Our new website, Facebook page and Instagram account are of an extremely high standard and very impressive. I will be highly recommending Katie to others and look forward to working with her again in the near future. " Claire Webb
The Emporium, Weymouth is a new business for 2020, they contacted me for website design, development and social media management. They asked me to:
- Design a website that represents the brand and what they offer as a business
- Develop the site in Squarespace so they can manage it themselves in the future with the use of a fully personalised user guide
- Create trader forms in various formats
- Purchase a domain and connect it to the site
- Create social media accounts for the brand
- Create content for social media that represents the brand
- Establish hashtags to use, accounts to follow and groups to interact with on social media
- Post to social media accounts on behalf of the brand to create awareness
The website focused on strong imagery to portray their visions, which I sourced for the client. An Instagram box was embedded on the home page to keep this looking regularly updated, an accordian drop down was used for FAQs and Google maps were embedded as this is a physical store.
I really enjoyed working with Weymouth Emporium and creating the site and social media content for them. As they are a new brand they didn't have strong visions on the branding of the site and social media which meant I needed to use website design experience to establish what the best designs were for them. I look forward to working with them in the future on more social media work.